Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ksandra and and I have made a swap and here is what I have been so fortunate to receive.

Beautiful rose card with a sweet greeting.


These sweet and romantic hangers.

 These cute flower pots, they are so beautifully decorated and the chain is completely accurate.
The light is unfortunately not so good today. I'm sorry.
 A cutting board and 2 placemats, just try to see a patient work here. Each piece of wood is sewn together with a gold wire and they can be rolled together.



 These robust and fine decorated buckets. So beautiful and so powerful a quality. How do you do it Ksandra ?
 The Globe,  has she also made, with the whole earth and it can turn around. It symbolize the blog world for me. I think of you when I see it.
            For a lady, a perfume bottle, a beautiful picture frame and a mirror

 The mirror is absolutely wonderfulKsandra has cut the frame out of wood, try to look at the back, it is so well adapted to the mirror.
 These dust brushes, try to see the shaft, Ksandra has cut it out of wood. It is so fortunate with these dusters, my room boxes need so much to be dusted. Smile..

Do you not know Ksandra blog, you are really missing something. She is an extremely good thumbnail exercises so brilliant to work in wood and so patience and so idea rich.

Thank you Ksandra, I love all my gifts. I thank you from my heart for these treasures.I hope you will soon receive mine.


I've been busy, busy in a good way. My webshop have got a good start, I have had several customers from Europe. I did not think I would sell abroad, but as a customer wrote, "if she buys in England or Denmark, there are shipping anywhere!, so I'll ask you who use facebook, to make a link to my shop. Only if you like.

Here you can see a selection of my furniture from my webshop and see that my price is very low. So please help me get more happy customers.



                                                  http://miniature1-12.blogspot.com




Thanks for all your comments, I love to read them
Come back soon
Hugs
Wyrna 

38 comments:

  1. Great swap items!!! The hangers are really pretty! I visited your shop and couldn't help buy something! I would have bought more if I had the budget!!! Just a question, will you do 1:6 scale in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gifts are wonderful. You're very lucky.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce sont là de très jolis cadeaux ! Ils sont en accord avec vos créations.
    Bonne soirée Wyrna ! Et surtout beaucoup de clients, proches et lointains ..
    bisous. rosethé

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely swap gifts. love the lil buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts! Enjoy them.:):)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gifts are very special. The exciting part is finding little spaces to add them to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been spoiled indeed - so many lovely presents. Especially those placemats are stunning. And congrats for a good start with your shop - not surprising... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellissimi doni hai ricevuto!Ksandra è molto brava e sono molto indecisa a giudicare l'oggetto più bello, sono tutti belli!Mi affascina il mappamondo e le tovagliette.Sono contenta che il tuo negozio continui bene e visitandolo ho visto anch'io che i prezzi sono modici.
    Un abbraccio,Manu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Дорогая Wyrna!
    Поздравляю с такими прекрасными подарками! Ксандра талантливый художник и большой мастер! Ее миниатюры великолепны! Я являюсь счастливым обладателем ее замечательных творений!
    Я очень рада, что Ваш магазин уже продает миниатюры!
    Объятья
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on these wonderful gifts, Wurna, lucky you :D! Everything is so well made, enjoy it all!
    No, I don't know the blog of Ksandra, I'll go and visit, thank you for sharing the link!
    I am not surprised your shop had a good start ;D!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your wonderful gifts. So many beautiful items enjoy. I am very happy for you that your shop is doing well :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. How many lovely gifts! The romantic hangers are very beautiful
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Дорогая Wyrna!
    Спасибо вам за такие теплые слова!!!! Я очень благодарна интернету, за то что я познакомилась с таким талантливым человеком!!!!
    Надеюсь мои миниатюры найдут свое место в ваших работах, зеркало вы можете покрасить под свой стиль!
    Еще немного и ваша посылка придет ко мне!
    Hugs
    Ksandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely gifts. I really like the globe, very nice. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredibly so much beautiful stuff you got. Wonderfully. Understand that you are happy. Congrats!
    Glad things are going well with your webshopp.

    Hugs/Lil on Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on lovely gift!
    The furniture for sale are beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your gorgeous gifts from Ksandra. Enjoy your magnificent treasures. I'm glad you've sold items both in your Etsy shop and on your web site. Congratulations again! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable collection that inspires me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. those are adorable and if I had a FB account I would put a link in it for you I think your stuff is great


    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unos regalos muy bonitos , me alegro que su tienda haya comenzado bien, ¿cual es tu enlace en Facebook para seguirte? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty stuff, Wyrna!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a swap! I liked everything! The dusters are so cute. So are the buckets and hanging flower pots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Wyrna! What a treasure trove of mini goodies that you have received from Ksandra! Her wood working skills are wonderful and the assortment and variety of items that she has gifted you with in your swap is so generous! She is one very specila lady and so are You! Have fun playing with your lovely gifts!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  24. This are so beautiful presents! I love the hangers and the globe and the buckets... I think I love all pieces! *lol*
    Hugs Melli

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful gifts and I'm so glad your new store. Good Luck. Hugs, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Wyrna,
    What a lovely collection of miniatures. You got some wonderful pieces and I look forward to seeing how you integrate them to your work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Wyrna, congratulations on so many beatiful presents:) I love the hangers, they are so cute !!
    I am sooooo happy for you that your shop had such a wonderful start !!!!!!

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Wyrna, enjoy your present!
    They are so many and all so beautiful. :)
    I just heard from my friend who is on holiday in Denmark that you have a rainy weather. My apology...I wish it will get better on weekend.
    I send you some Sun from here...sending-sending...got it?
    Hugs, piikko

    ReplyDelete
  29. Que fantasticos regalos, enhorabuena.
    Felicidades por tu tienda.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  30. So beautiful gifts! Enjoy!! And good luck with your online shop! A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Wyrna!
    beautiful swap gifts, enjoy :)
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  32. All those little gifts are beautiful. I particularly love the hangers. It's really cute stuff!
    Your shop is marvelous!I shared it on my Facebook. I love that bed.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  33. Preciosos regalos Wyrna, enhorabuena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just listen to that crescendo at the end of “Crying.” Never has a song about romantic despair sounded Timberland Outlet online quite so triumphant in its heartbreak. But in person, Orbison was weak-chinned and scrawny (and, later, weak-chinned and doughy), with an indoor-kid pallor. There were persistent, false rumors that he was albino, or that he wore dark glasses because he was blind. Timberland Sale Growing up, he was self-conscious about his hair, which was so pale it appeared white.

    ReplyDelete